Aeroshell Sport Plus 4
Politiche per la sicurezza (modificale con il modulo Rassicurazioni cliente)
Politiche per le spedizioni (modificale con il Modulo rassicurazioni cliente)
Politiche per i resi merce (modificale con il Modulo rassicurazioni cliente)
In the development of AeroShell Oil Sport Plus 4 Shell laboratories, both in Europe and the USA have worked closely with major engine manufacturers to produce the world's first's engine oil for light sport and light/ultralight aircraft 4-stroke engines.
AeroShell Sport Plus 4 Oil is designed to work with incorporated gearbox and overload clutch systems. A unique semi-synthetic blend combined with high performance additives to provide long lasting protection against stresses, different fuel types and internal corrosion. This product is fully approved by ROTAX (R) for use in their 912 & 914 series engines.
4-Stroke Engines Why Is The Oil Important?
Because most 4-stroke engines now come with integrated gearbox and overload clutch systems, the same oil is in contact with all the moving parts, so it must be capable of coping with the engine, overload clutch and gearbox simultaneously.
AeroShell Oil Sport Plus 4 is ideal; as it is extremely resistant to the immense sheer forces that occur in areas of high-pressure contact such as high-speed gearboxes, valve trains, bearings, pistons and liners. This is where the blend of base oil and additives is most crucial.
AeroShell Oil Sport Plus 4 is made up of a blend incorporating synthetic technology and high performance additives to provide long lasting protection. In addition, detergents in the oil keep important areas, such as the pistons and cylinders, clear of carbon based particles that tend to adhere to these surfaces.
So when you change your oil to new AeroShell Oil Sport Plus 4, you are not only removing dirt from your engine, you are also replenishing the additives used to protect your engine during normal operation.
AeroShell Oil Sport PLUS 4 - At A Glance
- Multigrade oil designed to be used in any climate, anywhere in the world.
- Additive technology, which perfectly suits the requirements of integrated gearbox and overload clutches (ROTAX 912 & 914 Series).
- High thermal stability for longer-lasting and safer lubrication.
- High evaporative stability to lower engine oil consumption.
- Better cold flow characteristics for easier starts and quicker protection.
- Advanced anti-corrosion and anti-wear additive package. These additives work as a protective barrier to prevent critical parts from being slowly degraded by corrosion or wear, especially when an aircraft is used infrequently. This protection is crucial for critical internal parts, especially during engine start, reducing the likelihood of premature damage and helping engines reach TBO.
- Powerful anti-oxidancy action to protect and clean parts for longer periods of time.
- Strong dispersants to prevent build up of sludge and varnish.
- Specially selected base oils incorporating synthetic technology to help prevent sludge problems when operating with leaded fuels. This also provides excellent sheer stability.
- Anti-foaming additives to maximise lubrication effectiveness. This is extremely important for those engines which operate with an integrated gearbox.
- Excellent elastomer compatibility to protect hoses and seals.
- Special additives to neutralise acid build-up.
- Can be used with both unleaded fuels and Avgas 100LL. Please refer to Operators Handbook/Manual for the correct oil drain interval when operating on different fuels.
- API SL
- JASO MA
- VW 502 00
- Fully Approved All ROTAX 912 &914 Series engines, Rotax Service Instruction
- SI-912-016/SI-914-019; Selection of suitable operating fluids for ROTAX engine type 912& 914 (Series).