David Clark H10-60
Politiche per la sicurezza (modificale con il modulo Rassicurazioni cliente)
Politiche per le spedizioni (modificale con il Modulo rassicurazioni cliente)
Politiche per i resi merce (modificale con il Modulo rassicurazioni cliente)
This is the top of the line non-active David Clark headset. Unlike other noise-attenuating headsets, the H10-60 allows you to adjust the headset pressure for perfect comfort. It's also the first headset that can be used in either fixed-wing aircraft or rotorcraft by simply changing the detachable cords. The H10-60 has a noise reduction rating (NRR) of 21-23dB, depending on the pressure setting. Features M-7A amplified electret microphone, dual volume controls, soft air-flow pillow headpad and gel-filled ear seals. Weighs 22 oz.
- Noise reduction rating of 23dBs.
- New headband with soft-foam air-flow pillow assures comfort and eliminates hotspots
- Headband plated steel meets military specs
- Headset pressure adjustment
- Headband locknut allows the setting of vertical adjustment for a perfect fit
- Dome and stirrup swivels provide universal fit for ear domes to the side of the head
- Flo-Fit Gel earseals
- Shock and vibration resistant earphone mountings
- Earphones wired in parallel for reliability and safety should one fail in flight
- Dual volume controls
- High impact domes
- Shielded cords to prevent RFI or EMI interference
- Patented combination flex/wire boom for easy, precise mic placement
- Boom guide lock
- M-7A amplified electret mic gives clear crisp transmission.
- Two cord selections