TQ AVIONICS KRT2-S VHF COM RADIO
Politiche per la sicurezza (modificale con il modulo Rassicurazioni cliente)
Politiche per le spedizioni (modificale con il Modulo rassicurazioni cliente)
Politiche per i resi merce (modificale con il Modulo rassicurazioni cliente)
As a stand-alone transceiver for sport or ultralight aircraft, gliders and balloons or as a backup transceiver for larger aircraft (over 5,7t MTOW), the KRT2 makes radio communication a pleasure on all channels (depending on the quality of the connected headset and remote).
The advantages at a glance
- Very high frequency stability and channel separation – under all operating conditions
- Spectacular low weight of just 360 grams – ideal for gliders and ultralights
- Compact dimensions – for easy and flexible installation
- Minimized power consumption – optimized for battery operation in gliders and balloons
- Crystal-clear voice transmission – for perfect communication
- Large, high-contrast, long-life TFT colour display for excellent readability – even in direct sunlight
- Intuitive controls – developed by pilots for pilots
- Outstanding price/performance ratio – Made in Germany
Functionality at its best
In addition to its high-end design, the KRT2 impresses with many characteristics, which raise radio communication in the cockpit to a high level and open the way to functional extensions in the future.
- Dual watch technology: Beside the main frequency, it is also possible to listen to a second frequency
- Speech controlled intercom: Two headsets or loudspeakers with microphones (standard or dynamic) can be connected with the optionally available cable harness
- 100 freely assignable frequency memories with 8-character, plain-text display: saves the re-entry of often used frequencies
- Automatic squelch function: the threshold can be adjusted manually
- Additional AF input: can be used, for example, for warning messages from anti-collision systems (Flarm, ADS-B)
- Future-proof multi-functionality: through the possibility of firmware upgrades
- Standard 2 1/4" (57mm) format.
- 6W output power.
- Selectable 8,33 kHz/25kHz channel spacing.
- 100 alfanumeric memories.
- Built-in intercom with adjustable VOX up to 4 headsets.
- "Dual-watch" technology allow monitoring of two frequencies.
- High visibility OLED display.
- Electret and dynamic microphones allowed.
- Adjustable energy saver.
- External audio input.
- Remote control head capability.
In the box
- Dittel Avionik KRT2-S radio.
- User manual.
- EASA Form1 approval.