David Clark PRO-X
Politiche per la sicurezza (modificale con il modulo Rassicurazioni cliente)
Politiche per le spedizioni (modificale con il Modulo rassicurazioni cliente)
Politiche per i resi merce (modificale con il Modulo rassicurazioni cliente)
Leading edge technology and sleek, supra aural design puts the new DC PRO-X a generation ahead of any other aviation headset in its class. The perfect combination of comfort and performance. From its feather-light yet extremely rugged magnesium alloy headband and suspension system, to its best-in-class Hybrid noise cancelling technology and Bluetooth compatibility, you simply won’t find a better headset or a better value.
All-new design with outstanding noise reduction
David Clark has a well-earned reputation for building some of the highest quality, longest-lasting headsets in aviation. Their latest model, the DC PRO-X, is a completely new design that features ultra-lightweight construction and superior electronic noise reduction.
- Lightweight, on-the-ear design weighs far less than traditional headsets
- Hybrid ENC technology uses two microphones for outstanding noise reduction
- Bluetooth wireless input for cell phone or music includes auto-mute function
- Soft, leatherette ear seals and vented headband eliminate hotspots
- Dual voice coil drivers provide fail-safe operation in the event of battery loss
- Collapsible design folds for compact storage
What is Hybrid ENC?
Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancelling features not one, but two microphones – one located on the exterior of the dome and isolated from the speaker (feed-forward) and a second internal microphone placed near the speaker (feed-back). The exterior microphone acquires the noise before it gets to the ear canal. Working in concert with the internal microphone, the signals are then inverted to produce a reverse, ‘anti-noise’ signal, resulting in unsurpassed active noise reduction performance.
- Internal microphone signal provides feed-back noise reduction
- External microphone signal provides feed-forward noise reduction
- Peak attenuation, 30dB @ 150Hz
- ENC attenuation range, 20Hz?1KHz
- Up to 50 hour battery life (2 AA batteries)
- Dual Voice Coil transducer for Fail Safe operation
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) provides clear communication and high fidelity audio