Dynon D3 - Portable Touchscreen EFIS with Synthetic Vision
Politiche per la sicurezza (modificale con il modulo Rassicurazioni cliente)
Politiche per le spedizioni (modificale con il Modulo rassicurazioni cliente)
Politiche per i resi merce (modificale con il Modulo rassicurazioni cliente)
DYNON D3 POCKET PANEL - Portable touchscreen EFIS with synthetic vision
The latest edition of Dynon's popular portable EFIS line - the D3 Pocket Panel. Featuring improved brightness, a new intuitive touchscreen interface, new synthetic vision display, and an even lower price point, the D3 is the most advanced portable safety device Dynon has ever made.
D3 lets pilots supplement their unreliable legacy instrumentation with an affordable, portable electronic attitude indicator that works. The D3 features the same reliable, proven AHRS engine from Dynon's best-selling panel-mounted products for experimental, light sport and type certificated aircraft.
The D3 comes with a complete set of accessories, including home and airplane chargers, an optional external GPS antenna, and two unique mounting options. Both the included cockpit mounting options require no tools, allowing the D3 to be deployed in any aircraft with no FAA approval.
• NEW - Synthetic Vision
• NEW - Intuitive Touchscreen Interface
• NEW - Improved Brightness for Superior Sunlight Readability
• Accurate Pitch and Roll: A True Artificial Horizon
• Proven Dynon Attitude Sensing Engine
• Internal Li-lon Battery for Extended Cord-Free Use
• Two Versatile Mounts Included
• GPS Ground Speed
• GPS Ground Track
• GPS Altitude and Vertical Speed
• Turn Rate
• Slip/Skid Ball
• G-Meter Page with Min and Max Indications
• Adjustable Brightness for Night Flight
• Truly pocket sized: Approximately 3.5" x 3.25" x 1"
INCLUDES ALL MOUNTS AND ACCESSORIES:
• AC Wall Charger
• DC Vehicle Charger
• Charging Cable
• Mounting Cradles (two included)
• RAM® Portable Suction Cup Mount
• Portable "Pinch" Mount for Standard
• 3-1/8" Standard Instrument Hole
• External GPS Antenna (not required in many cockpits)